Old 04-25-2011, 01:39 PM
shani feldman

Default fixing bluetooth teathering on plasma NM for kubuntu

this was published a few days ago

http://lamarque-lvs.blogspot.com/2011/04/plasma-nm-bluetooth-tethering.html

i am working around this issue for a long while (in a brute, effective but most uncomfortable way)
and i was wondering weather it will be possible to integrate this patch in one of the kubuntu PPA's sooner than KDE 4.7.0

i can recompile my self, but i am a religeous cutting edge updater and that plan will mess up my updates 'till 4.7

so unless someone has a better idea for me ?

hope to hear from you soon

a satisfied costumer

shani