Old 04-20-2011, 08:10 PM
Michal Zajac

Default Who's going to UDS?

Well, I received sponsorship and currently I'm in the middle of the paperwork (as in making flight tickets reservation @ BTS Travel). See you at UDS then ------------------------------------------------------

Michał Zając
E-mail: quintasan@kubuntu.org
Blog: http://blog.quintasan.pl
identi.ca: http://identi.ca/quintasan