-   -   BlueDevil packaking (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-development/515317-bluedevil-packaking.html)

"Alex Fiestas" 04-17-2011 06:13 PM

BlueDevil packaking

First of all, sorry for let you down before beta2, I had a real bad/busy
time and when I saw a BlueDevil package update a few days ago I thought it
was upgraded to 1.1, but it wasn't.

This is the thing:
-The current package is from a git snapshot, it is full featured but it
contains quite a few bugs (on the pairing wizard and in sharing files).
-LibBluedevil is 1.8.1 while it should be 1.9 (at least in case that
bluedevil is updated to 1.1 final).

I strongly recommend to update to BlueDevil 1.1 and LibBludevil 1.9 we've
work hard to get them stable and I can assure you that between the
snapshot and the release, there is a lot of bugs fixed, some of them even
backported to 1.0

So, are we in time to do it? do you need something more?

Please, don't hesitate to contact me on irc or email.

Thanks, and sorry again.