Old 04-17-2011, 05:31 AM
Richard JOHNSON

Default kubuntu-docs natty update

Hey all,

Since the ones who need to know weren't on IRC this evening, I figured I
would fire an email to the list, that way there you can't say you didn't
get my message.

I have gone ahead up updated the kubuntu-docs package in natty to 11.04.1.
I am having dput issues, but it seems it got uploaded and built, and shows
the latest upload version correctly, but the natty package hasn't been
uploaded yet. I am sure something that probably changed in the process that
I don't know about.

Anyways, I had to much with a few xsl templates, updated some, tweak some,
create some, you know how that goes.

Anyways, the package now builds and has updated POT files for translations.

--
Name| Richard JOHNSON
Title| Developer
WWW| http://www.ubuntu.com
Email| nixternal@ubuntu.com
GnuPG| 3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96 7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738

Old 04-25-2011, 06:57 PM
Valter Mura

In data domenica 17 aprile 2011 07:31:20, Richard JOHNSON ha scritto:

> Hey all,
>
> Since the ones who need to know weren't on IRC this evening, I figured I
> would fire an email to the list, that way there you can't say you didn't
> get my message.
>
> I have gone ahead up updated the kubuntu-docs package in natty to 11.04.1.
> I am having dput issues, but it seems it got uploaded and built, and shows
> the latest upload version correctly, but the natty package hasn't been
> uploaded yet. I am sure something that probably changed in the process that
> I don't know about.
>
> Anyways, I had to much with a few xsl templates, updated some, tweak some,
> create some, you know how that goes.
>
> Anyways, the package now builds and has updated POT files for translations.

Thank you very much for the info.

Valter
Kubuntu Linux: www.kubuntu.org
LibreOffice: www.libreoffice.org