Old 04-14-2011, 04:12 PM
Jonathan Riddell

Default Natty Translations

I've updated our translations page with the strings Kubuntu needs translated for 11.04.

Deadline for 11.04 release is April 20th, sorry for the short time. Later translations go in language-pack updates.

https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Translations

Jonathan

Old 04-25-2011, 06:58 PM
Valter Mura

In data giovedě 14 aprile 2011 18:12:36, Jonathan Riddell ha scritto:

> I've updated our translations page with the strings Kubuntu needs
> translated for 11.04.
>
> Deadline for 11.04 release is April 20th, sorry for the short time. Later
> translations go in language-pack updates.
>
> https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Translations

Thank you Jonathan, the page is always very helpful for us.

Ciao
--
Valter
Kubuntu Linux: www.kubuntu.org