Old 04-13-2011, 07:11 PM
Scott Kitterman

Default Testing needed for KDE SC 4.5.5 update in Maverick

KDE SC 4.5.5 is built (on i386 and amd64) and ready for testing in maverick-
proposed. We need feedback to get these approved to move them into maverick-
updates for all users. Please provide feedback in this bug:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kde4libs/+bug/757065

We are interested in both success reports and regression reports. Reports of
"I had this bug before and I'm still having it" aren't helpful for this
excercise.

Thanks,

Scott K