FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Ubuntu > Kubuntu Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 03-31-2011, 10:29 AM
Jonathan Riddell
 
Default Meeting minutes 2011-03-30

* discussed Steven Kelly's membership https://wiki.ubuntu.com/steveire, vote was undecided so had to be completed by non-present council members, Steven was accepted into membership
* discussed kubuntu-members packaging branches, decided to move to new team ~kubuntu-packagers which will have ~kubuntu-members and ~ubuntu-core-dev as membership (plus anyone else we trust)
* discussed possibility of Jonathan disappearing from Kubuntu for six months, Jonathan felt the love
* ScottK wanted the popup notification turned back on in Quassel, it was agreed to do this
* doko reminded everyone to look at build failures
* discussed beta state, good to go

https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Meetings/Minutes/2011-03-30

Jonathan

--
kubuntu-devel mailing list
kubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-devel
 
Old 03-31-2011, 02:38 PM
Mackenzie Morgan
 
Default Meeting minutes 2011-03-30

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 6:29 AM, Jonathan Riddell <jriddell@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> ** discussed kubuntu-members packaging branches, decided to move to new team ~kubuntu-packagers which will have ~kubuntu-members and ~ubuntu-core-dev as membership (plus anyone else we trust)

The DMB is the owner of ~ubuntu-core-dev on LP, so I accepted the
invitation for it to join ~kubuntu-packagers.

--
Mackenzie Morgan

--
kubuntu-devel mailing list
kubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-devel
 
Old 03-31-2011, 03:44 PM
Scott Kitterman
 
Default Meeting minutes 2011-03-30

On Thursday, March 31, 2011 06:29:11 AM Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> * ScottK wanted the popup notification turned back on in Quassel, it was
> agreed to do this

Done.

Scott K

--
kubuntu-devel mailing list
kubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-devel
 
Old 04-02-2011, 09:51 AM
Valorie Zimmerman
 
Default Meeting minutes 2011-03-30

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 3:29 AM, Jonathan Riddell <jriddell@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> ** discussed Steven Kelly's membership https://wiki.ubuntu.com/steveire, vote was undecided so had to be completed by non-present council members, Steven was accepted into membership

Welcome Steveire! This is a wonderful team.

Valorie

--
http://linuxgrandma.blogspot.com
Last.fm, Facebook, Twitter, Identica, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez

--
kubuntu-devel mailing list
kubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-devel
 
Old 04-03-2011, 12:53 PM
Myriam Schweingruber
 
Default Meeting minutes 2011-03-30

Hi Jonathan,

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 12:29, Jonathan Riddell <jriddell@ubuntu.com> wrote:
...
> ** discussed possibility of Jonathan disappearing from Kubuntu for six months, Jonathan felt the love

For those not being able to attend the meeting, could you explain what
this is about? I very much hope we will not loose you for that long


Regards, Myriam.

--
Protect your freedom and join the Fellowship of FSFE:
http://www.fsfe.org
Please don't send me proprietary file formats,
use ISO standard ODF instead (ISO/IEC 26300)

--
kubuntu-devel mailing list
kubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-devel
 
Old 04-03-2011, 01:36 PM
Mackenzie Morgan
 
Default Meeting minutes 2011-03-30

On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 8:53 AM, Myriam Schweingruber
<schweingruber@pharma-traduction.ch> wrote:
> Hi Jonathan,
>
> On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 12:29, Jonathan Riddell <jriddell@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> ...
>> ** discussed possibility of Jonathan disappearing from Kubuntu for six months, Jonathan felt the love
>
> For those not being able to attend the meeting, could you explain what
> this is about? I very much hope we will not loose you for that long

It's common for Canonical employees to do a short stint on another
team to get a feel for another area of development. Jonathan wanted
to know if the other Kubuntu folks thought they could handle it if he
spent a cycle on a Canonical team other than Desktop.

--
Mackenzie Morgan

--
kubuntu-devel mailing list
kubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-devel
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 09:25 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org