Old 03-23-2011, 03:55 PM
Jonathan Riddell

Default meeting scheduling

Let's have a meeting to check we are where we ought to be for the cycle.

http://www.doodle.com/qxgtbq7wg52rtedb

Add agenda items

https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Meetings

Jonathan

Old 03-24-2011, 12:48 PM
Jonathan Riddell

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 04:55:09PM +0000, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> Let's have a meeting to check we are where we ought to be for the cycle.
>
> http://www.doodle.com/qxgtbq7wg52rtedb
>
> Add agenda items
>
> https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Meetings

The scheduler doesn't seem to be updating times to local timezones for logged in users, the times start at 15:00UTC and finish at 23:59UTC for each day.

Jonathan

Old 03-25-2011, 11:34 AM
Jonathan Riddell

Tue at 19:00UTC seems like the best slot. Remember that is UTC time
and Europe changes to summer time this weekend so your offset is
likely to change.

Jonathan

Old 03-27-2011, 10:17 PM
Stephen Kelly

Jonathan Riddell wrote:

> Tue at 19:00UTC seems like the best slot. Remember that is UTC time
> and Europe changes to summer time this weekend so your offset is
> likely to change.

I'm a bit of a time zone fool, but that means 9pm in Berlin, right? As it
happens, I might not be able to make that

Old 03-28-2011, 09:44 AM
Jonathan Riddell

On 27 March 2011 23:17, Stephen Kelly <steveire@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Tue at 19:00UTC seems like the best slot. *Remember that is UTC time
>> and Europe changes to summer time this weekend so your offset is
>> likely to change.
>
> I'm a bit of a time zone fool, but that means 9pm in Berlin, right? As it
> happens, I might not be able to make that

Could you update the doodle schedule then and we'll re-schedule the meeting.

Old 03-28-2011, 01:44 PM
Stephen Kelly

Jonathan Riddell wrote:

> On 27 March 2011 23:17, Stephen Kelly <steveire@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Tue at 19:00UTC seems like the best slot. Remember that is UTC time
>>> and Europe changes to summer time this weekend so your offset is
>>> likely to change.
>>
>> I'm a bit of a time zone fool, but that means 9pm in Berlin, right? As it
>> happens, I might not be able to make that
>
> Could you update the doodle schedule then and we'll re-schedule the
> meeting.
>
> http://www.doodle.com/qxgtbq7wg52rtedb
>
> Jonathan

Done. I got a suprise two day meeting out of the blue for Tues/Wed, so I'm
not very available...

All the best,

Steve.

Old 03-28-2011, 02:24 PM
Jonathan Riddell

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 03:44:34PM +0200, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> Jonathan Riddell wrote:

> >> I'm a bit of a time zone fool, but that means 9pm in Berlin, right? As it
> >> happens, I might not be able to make that
> >
> > Could you update the doodle schedule then and we'll re-schedule the
> > meeting.
> >
> > http://www.doodle.com/qxgtbq7wg52rtedb
> >
> > Jonathan
> >

> Done. I got a suprise two day meeting out of the blue for Tues/Wed, so I'm
> not very available...

Let's do Wednesday at 17:00

Jonathan