-   -   You Are a Winner!!! (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-development/500200-you-winner.html)

"Honda Car Promotion Board" 03-11-2011 07:05 PM

You Are a Winner!!!

Your ticket number: 023-0148-790-459 with Serial number 5368/05 drew
the lucky number: 29 We are pleased to notify you that your email
address emerged as a winner in our Honda Car promotional lotto sweepstakes
andas a result you have been granted the lump sum payout of
One Million Pounds.

Contact your claims officer below for your claims/winnings
Mr.Morris Luke
EMAIL:fudiciaryagent120@gmail.com
You are to forward the following details to enable us clear your file
for immediate payment.
Fullname:
Address:
Age :