Old 03-06-2011, 08:20 PM
Valter Mura

Default Info concerning packages to translate

Hi All.

We are starting translation sessions for the Italian version of Kubuntu
Natty and we need some infos concerning packages to translate:

1- What about the list of all KDE packages included in the 11.04 distro?

2- Which are the differences between the KDE po files and those included in
Kubuntu?

3- Are there Kubuntu-specific po files, excluding the "kubuntu-docs" section?

4- Will there be a summary page for the mentioned packages, as for the
Maverick ones?

TIA for the collaboration,
--
Valter
Kubuntu Linux: www.kubuntu.org

Old 03-17-2011, 12:17 PM
Jonathan Riddell

On Sun, Mar 06, 2011 at 10:20:14PM +0100, Valter Mura wrote:
> Hi All.
>
> We are starting translation sessions for the Italian version of Kubuntu
> Natty and we need some infos concerning packages to translate:
>
> 1- What about the list of all KDE packages included in the 11.04 distro?
>
> 2- Which are the differences between the KDE po files and those included in
> Kubuntu?
>
> 3- Are there Kubuntu-specific po files, excluding the "kubuntu-docs" section?
>
> 4- Will there be a summary page for the mentioned packages, as for the
> Maverick ones?

I haven't updated the translations page from 10.10 yet but it'll still be 90% accurate.

https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Translations

Jonathan

Old 03-19-2011, 05:28 PM
Valter Mura

In data giovedě 17 marzo 2011 14:17:32, Jonathan Riddell ha scritto:

> On Sun, Mar 06, 2011 at 10:20:14PM +0100, Valter Mura wrote:
> > Hi All.
> >
> > We are starting translation sessions for the Italian version of Kubuntu
> > Natty and we need some infos concerning packages to translate:
> >
> > 1- What about the list of all KDE packages included in the 11.04 distro?
> >
> > 2- Which are the differences between the KDE po files and those included
> > in Kubuntu?
> >
> > 3- Are there Kubuntu-specific po files, excluding the "kubuntu-docs"
> > section?
> >
> > 4- Will there be a summary page for the mentioned packages, as for the
> > Maverick ones?
>
> I haven't updated the translations page from 10.10 yet but it'll still be
> 90% accurate.
>
> https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Translations

Thank you Jonathan,

if somethng changes, please advise us here in this list or in the Ubuntu
Translators list.

Ciao
--
LibreOffice: www.libreoffice.org