Old 02-12-2011, 01:58 AM
"Customer Service"

Default Account Verification

Dear E-mail User

Due to concerns for the safety and
integrity of our web base e-mail service...we have issued this warning
message

We have noticed that your e-mail account needs to be
verified, as we are upgrading our SSL web base database.
To verify your e-mail account,please
click on the Link below to verify your e-mail Account:

Verify Your E-mail
Account

For
further information, please contact our Customer Service.
Note: Failure to Verify email account
within 48hrs may lead to loss of email account.

Sincerely,

Thank You
2011 e-mail Support
Team.