Old 12-21-2010, 01:12 PM
Harald Sitter

Default GSoC 2011 Ideas

Howdy,

We just had the awesome idea of starting a page to collect ideas for
GSoC projects.

Please add *any* ideas you might have. Do not worry about scope, you
can and should also add stuff that is more in the KDE domain, we will
sort it out when the time is right and propose the ideas to the best
suited projects. The incentive is that we know what stuff is useful
from a Kubuntu POV and, if necessary, get a Kubuntuish dev to mentor
it.

regards,
--
Harald Sitter