Old 11-09-2010, 02:09 PM
Jonathan Riddell

Default -mimplicit-it=thumb

From IRC:

doko: what should we do about -mimplicit-it=thumb ?
so far we added it to qt and kde4libs to work
around failing to build
should we add it to other packages as needed or
should it go back in the gcc defaults?
currently the kde stack is stuck on
http://launchpadlibrarian.net/58639702/buildlog_ubuntu-natty-armel.kdepimlibs_4:4.5.3-0ubuntu1_FAILEDTOBUILD.txt.gz

Jonathan