Old 11-03-2010, 07:28 AM
Kristˇf Kiszel

Default Kubuntu Team Report for October 2010

Hello guys,

it is time to write the our monthly report[1] again. This time I
forgot to begin the task in time, but we have time until 7th November
to gather everything. To mention anything, edit the wiki page[2]. The
team reports are available here[3].

Kristˇf Kiszel (ulysses)

[1] https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/TeamReports
[2] http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kubuntu/TeamReports/10/October?action=edit&editor=text