Old 11-02-2010, 04:46 PM
Jonathan Riddell

Default Natty Todo

Oh my goodness this is long

https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Todo

Jonathan

Old 11-02-2010, 07:47 PM
Harald Sitter

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 6:46 PM, Jonathan Riddell <jriddell@ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Oh my goodness this is long
>
> https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Todo

KDM unlocking kwallet is missing from what I have seen ... currently
busy blogging if someone wants to add that (and maybe sign up for it
too )

Old 11-02-2010, 08:18 PM
Kristóf Kiszel

> Oh my goodness this is long
>
> https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Todo
>
> Jonathan

Hello,

I would like to help with getting KDE 4.4.5 into lucid-updates. My
packaging skills aren't very good, I modified some dependency when
QtWebkit was split out from libqt4-dev.

Kristóf Kiszel (ulysses)

Old 11-02-2010, 08:30 PM
Scott Kitterman

"Kristóf Kiszel" <ulysses@kubuntu.org> wrote:

>> Oh my goodness this is long
>>
>> https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Todo
>>
>> Jonathan
>
>Hello,
>
>I would like to help with getting KDE 4.4.5 into lucid-updates. My
>packaging skills aren't very good, I modified some dependency when
>QtWebkit was split out from libqt4-dev.

This is blocked on tech board approval. I did get a chance to discuss to discuss this with on board member at UDS. I think we can get it moving soon.

Scott K