Old 11-01-2010, 04:12 PM
Valter Mura

Default Kontact slows down the system (bad discover)

Hi All,

this mail is to understand if I'm wrong or not.

I noticed that, when using Kontact, my system progressively gets slower and
slower, due to an excessive use of cpu.

Let me say that my system is old, Pentium IV 2.66 Mhz, 1 G RAM.

I noticed his strange thing and the suspect is that too many things are
involved in the process: Akonadi, Kwallet, all the stuff inside Kontact, above
all Kmail.

Please, give me feedback if I'm wrong or not.

TIA

Valter
Kubuntu Linux: www.kubuntu.org
OpenOffice.org: www.openoffice.org