Old 11-01-2010, 10:09 AM
Valter Mura

Default Localized support page in Kubuntu.org

Hi All,

I noticed a new link in the herebelow support page:

http://www.kubuntu.org/support/italiano

but the page, as the other ones, is empty.

I would like to know how you're going to handle the content of the page, for
future translation purposes.

Valter
Kubuntu Linux: www.kubuntu.org
OpenOffice.org: www.openoffice.org

Old 11-03-2010, 12:38 PM
Myriam Schweingruber

Hi Valter,

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 12:09, Valter Mura <valtermura@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I noticed a new link in the herebelow support page:
>
> http://www.kubuntu.org/support/italiano
>
> but the page, as the other ones, is empty.
>
> I would like to know how you're going to handle the content of the page, for
> future translation purposes.

Well, all it needs is translators to fill in that page. Feel free to help out

Regards, Myriam.

http://www.fsfe.org

Old 11-04-2010, 12:09 AM
Rafael Belmonte

I can translate English to Spanish.

Old 11-05-2010, 05:12 PM
Valter Mura

In data mercoledž 03 novembre 2010 14:38:16, Myriam Schweingruber ha scritto:

> Hi Valter,
>
> On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 12:09, Valter Mura <valtermura@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I noticed a new link in the herebelow support page:
> >
> > http://www.kubuntu.org/support/italiano
> >
> > but the page, as the other ones, is empty.
> >
> > I would like to know how you're going to handle the content of the page,
> > for future translation purposes.
>
> Well, all it needs is translators to fill in that page. Feel free to help
> out

This is ok, but how can access to the site and make proper modification to the
page? I mean, do I start from a page ready and translate it? AFAIK, this is
not a wiki so I cannot modify or add content by myself.

Thanks,