-   -   Localized support page in Kubuntu.org (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-development/446593-localized-support-page-kubuntu-org.html)

Valter Mura 11-01-2010 10:09 AM

Localized support page in Kubuntu.org

Hi All,

I noticed a new link in the herebelow support page:

http://www.kubuntu.org/support/italiano

but the page, as the other ones, is empty.

I would like to know how you're going to handle the content of the page, for
future translation purposes.

Valter
Kubuntu Linux: www.kubuntu.org
OpenOffice.org: www.openoffice.org

Myriam Schweingruber 11-03-2010 12:38 PM

Localized support page in Kubuntu.org

Hi Valter,

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 12:09, Valter Mura <valtermura@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I noticed a new link in the herebelow support page:
>
> http://www.kubuntu.org/support/italiano
>
> but the page, as the other ones, is empty.
>
> I would like to know how you're going to handle the content of the page, for
> future translation purposes.

Well, all it needs is translators to fill in that page. Feel free to help out :)

Regards, Myriam.

http://www.fsfe.org

Rafael Belmonte 11-04-2010 12:09 AM

Localized support page in Kubuntu.org

I can translate English to Spanish.

Valter Mura 11-05-2010 05:12 PM

In data mercoledý 03 novembre 2010 14:38:16, Myriam Schweingruber ha scritto:

> Hi Valter,
>
> On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 12:09, Valter Mura <valtermura@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I noticed a new link in the herebelow support page:
> >
> > http://www.kubuntu.org/support/italiano
> >
> > but the page, as the other ones, is empty.
> >
> > I would like to know how you're going to handle the content of the page,
> > for future translation purposes.
>
> Well, all it needs is translators to fill in that page. Feel free to help
> out :)

This is ok, but how can access to the site and make proper modification to the
page? I mean, do I start from a page ready and translate it? AFAIK, this is
not a wiki so I cannot modify or add content by myself.

Thanks,