-   -   New Member, thanks! (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-development/440423-new-member-thanks.html)

Valorie Zimmerman 10-16-2010 03:09 AM

New Member, thanks!

Hi all, I've been approved as a Kubuntu member today. Thanks to all
who wrote nice things on my wiki page, and attended the meeting. I
appreciate the feedback about my contributions so far, and look
forward to working with many of you in the future, in particular on
documentation and community.

See you at UDS!

Valorie

--
http://linuxgrandma.blogspot.com
Last.fm, Facebook, Twitter, Identica, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez

David Wonderly 10-18-2010 04:38 AM

New Member, thanks!

On Friday, October 15, 2010 08:09:10 pm Valorie Zimmerman wrote:
> Hi all, I've been approved as a Kubuntu member today. Thanks to all
> who wrote nice things on my wiki page, and attended the meeting. I
> appreciate the feedback about my contributions so far, and look
> forward to working with many of you in the future, in particular on
> documentation and community.
>
> See you at UDS!
>
> Valorie

Hey Valorie! It's good to have you involved. I am one of the Documentation
Gurus around here and will be looking forward to meeting with you at UDS. We
have a bit of work to do to get the Docs back up in a running order.

Look forward to working with you.

DW

Valorie Zimmerman 10-18-2010 07:37 AM

New Member, thanks!

On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 9:38 PM, David Wonderly
<david.wonderly@kubuntu.org> wrote:
> On Friday, October 15, 2010 08:09:10 pm Valorie Zimmerman wrote:
>> Hi all, I've been approved as a Kubuntu member today. Thanks to all
>> who wrote nice things on my wiki page, and attended the meeting. I
>> appreciate the feedback about my contributions so far, and look
>> forward to working with many of you in the future, in particular on
>> documentation and community.
>>
>> See you at UDS!
>>
>> Valorie
>
> Hey Valorie! It's good to have you involved. I am one of the Documentation
> Gurus around here and will be looking forward to meeting with you at UDS. We
> have a bit of work to do to get the Docs back up in a running order.
>
> Look forward to working with you.
>
> DW

Good to hear from you, David. Do you do IRC, and if so, what's your nick?

I just go by valorie or valoriez almost everywhere.

Valorie