Old 10-14-2010, 10:00 PM
Valorie Zimmerman

Default Please Doodle-poll to schedule a Kubuntu Meeting to consider membership: Valorie Zimmerman

Doodle poll, in UT: http://doodle.com/zbbua83cvpd6cgn3

This is only for today and tomorrow, since I understand Jon Riddell
will be out of town.

Wiki: https://wiki.kubuntu.org/ValorieZimmerman

Launchpad: https://launchpad.net/~valorie-zimmerman

You will see I signed the Code of Conduct on that page, I believe.

Respectfully,

Valorie Zimmerman

--
http://linuxgrandma.blogspot.com
Last.fm, Facebook, Twitter, Identica, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez

Old 10-15-2010, 07:39 AM
Valorie Zimmerman

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 3:00 PM, Valorie Zimmerman
<valorie.zimmerman@gmail.com> wrote:
> Doodle poll, in UT: http://doodle.com/zbbua83cvpd6cgn3
>
> This is only for today and tomorrow, since I understand Jon Riddell
> will be out of town.
>
> Wiki: https://wiki.kubuntu.org/ValorieZimmerman
>
> Launchpad: https://launchpad.net/~valorie-zimmerman
>
> You will see I signed the Code of Conduct on that page, I believe.
>
> Respectfully,
>
> Valorie Zimmerman

Hi all. Thanks for your response to my email. Three of you responded
to the Doodle poll, all saying that 20 UT will work; in response, I've
updated the Kubuntu Membership[1] page with Date & Time: Friday, 15
October, 2010, 20:00 UTC

See you later!

Valorie

[1] Kubuntu Membership: https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Meetings