Old 10-11-2010, 08:19 AM
Valter Mura

Default Strings not translated in Kubuntu 10.10

In data sabato 09 ottobre 2010 21:21:44, Scott Kitterman ha scritto:

> I still support that we not import core KDE translations into Rosetta and
> just use the upstream translations directly. I think it would both
> provide better translations for users and be less work for developers.

Now Maverick 10.10 lives in my computer and I do like the new release, indeed!

The new font for interface is very pretty!

But, as I already said for RC, several parts of the interface (specifically,
parts of the System Settings, Bluetooth, the Kubuntu Documentation, which has
been completely translated by me, AFAIK) are still in English.

The Plasma Handbook is now translated :-) and OpenOffice.org too.

Best regards,
--
Valter
Kubuntu Linux: www.kubuntu.org