Old 01-31-2008, 12:48 PM
Mola Pahnadayan

Default Fedora electric theme

Hi all
I change fedora electric theme to fedora pokemon-sphere
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/electric-sphere

Mola

Old 01-31-2008, 01:20 PM
Nicu Buculei

Mola Pahnadayan wrote:

Hi all
I change fedora electric theme to fedora pokemon-sphere
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/electric-sphere

As always, you are our Blender guru Mola!

But as we said over and over, please do not use the word "fedora" in the
wallpaper graphic, we struggled to ease the branding in F8, I don't
think we will revert it.