Old 01-31-2008, 08:26 PM
"Jonathan Jesse"

Default Please test alpha 4 candidate CDs

On Jan 31, 2008 3:41 PM, Stefan Skotte <sfs@enhance-it.dk> wrote:

I tested it too, and on the installer where you input your personal
information the cursor is not placed in the 'Firstname' field.

It does that on the ubuntu live cd's, so I guess someone just missed
that little behavior issue.

Kind regards,

Stefan

Ahmed Osman wrote:

While testing out the Daily disc from Jan 31, Running live, launching
qtparted from menu does not work. The menu item is configured to run
qtparted-root, this command does not exist. Should be kdesu qtparted

I didn't test all the applications from the menu, just some of the more
common ones, qtparted was the only one that didn't launch.

-Ahmed

Jonathan Riddell wrote:

Testers needed for Alpha 4 candidate CDs.

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/kubuntu/daily/
and
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/kubuntu/daily-live/

Report here or on http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/build/kubuntu/all
if I can work out how to get it set up.

Jonathan

Install on VM, no reboot button after finishing my installation, should prompt me with a reboot button and then reboot the computer, unless that has changed now?

Jonathan