Old 10-04-2010, 08:16 PM
Jonathan Riddell

Default Free passes for Qt Developer Days in Munich or San Francisco

If an active Kubuntu person wants to take up this offer let me know

----- Forwarded message from Knut Yrvin <knut.yrvin@nokia.com> -----

From: Knut Yrvin <knut.yrvin@nokia.com>
To: Jonathan Riddell <jriddell@ubuntu.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 11:38:37 +0200

Hi Jonathan,

We got a free passes to Qt Developer Days[1] for top Qt contribuotrs,
including prominent Linux distros. Kubuntu got a pass

1. http://qt.nokia.com/qtdevdays2010

Qt Developer Days is the only event where you can learn - directly from the
developers who make Qt. Choose from 50+ technical sessions, mostly delivered
by Qt developers, to get a kick start on Qt 4.7.

It would be nice if you could give feedback on this as soon as possible,
hopfully tomorrow, so I can send that person a registration key. If you
can't go, please pass this free pass invitation to one of the other top
Qt/KDE contributors in your distro community.

Best regards

Knut Yrvin
--
Open Source Community Manager
Nokia, Qt Development Frameworks

----- End forwarded message -----

Old 10-05-2010, 07:19 AM
Harald Sitter

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 10:16 PM, Jonathan Riddell <jriddell@ubuntu.com> wrote:

> If an active Kubuntu person wants to take up this offer let me know

neversfelde? maybe? I suppose he is closest. 2 days is a bit of short
notice for anyone further away IMHO.

regards,
Harald

Old 10-05-2010, 07:31 AM
Mackenzie Morgan

On Tuesday, October 05, 2010 03:19:33 am Harald Sitter wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 10:16 PM, Jonathan Riddell <jriddell@ubuntu.com>
wrote:
> > If an active Kubuntu person wants to take up this offer let me know
>
> neversfelde? maybe? I suppose he is closest. 2 days is a bit of short
> notice for anyone further away IMHO.

2 days is last day to register. The event is the 11th according to the site.
And the US one is in November...though I'm having trouble thinking of active
Kubuntu folks who program in Qt and live in the US.

--
Mackenzie Morgan
http://mackenzie.morgan.name

Old 10-05-2010, 04:07 PM
Christian Mangold

Am Dienstag 05 Oktober 2010, um 09:19:33 schrieb Harald Sitter
> neversfelde? maybe? I suppose he is closest. 2 days is a bit of short
> notice for anyone further away IMHO.

I do not program in Qt, so I am the wrong person to go there. If anyone needs
free quarters, I do not have furniture atm, so enough space .
40 minutes to Munich main station with the train.

Christian

--
neversfelde@jabber.neversfelde.de
neversfelde on irc.freenode.net