Old 10-02-2010, 08:23 AM
Sascha Heberger

Default KMix Mic

I know, it's a bit late, but could somebody please add a mic chooser to
the new audiomixer? Had the problem, that Kubuntu used the internal
mic of my notebbok, instead of the headset and only by chance I found
out, how to configure it in alsamixer.

Thks
Sascha

Old 10-02-2010, 01:13 PM
Scott Kitterman

On Saturday, October 02, 2010 04:23:36 am Sascha Heberger wrote:
> I know, it's a bit late, but could somebody please add a mic chooser to
> the new audiomixer? Had the problem, that Kubuntu used the internal
> mic of my notebbok, instead of the headset and only by chance I found
> out, how to configure it in alsamixer.
>
> Thks
> Sascha

It is definitely too late for something like this for Maverick/10.10. You
ought to see if there is a request for this in the upstream bugs on
bugs.kde.org and file one if there is not. In the meantime, documenting how
you solved the problem would be helpful for others.

Scott K