Old 09-11-2010, 08:32 PM
Alex Fiestas

Default final freeze next week

The freeze is the next Friday, so will be OK if we release a version
that day? will be packaged?

Thanks.

Old 09-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Jonathan Riddell

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 10:32:42PM +0200, Alex Fiestas wrote:
> The freeze is the next Friday, so will be OK if we release a version
> that day? will be packaged?

Our freeze is on Thursday. Packages after that probably can be
sneaked in but it's not guaranteed.

Jonathan

Old 09-12-2010, 03:06 PM
Alex Fiestas

Al 11/09/10 23:50, En/na Jonathan Riddell ha escrit:
> On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 10:32:42PM +0200, Alex Fiestas wrote:
>> The freeze is the next Friday, so will be OK if we release a version
>> that day? will be packaged?
>
> Our freeze is on Thursday. Packages after that probably can be
> sneaked in but it's not guaranteed.
>
> Jonathan
Ok then, We'll release on Friday, so the last version with the last
fixes can go in.

BTW, I'm using Kubuntu now, so I will be able to fix the possible bugs
that may appear.

Kubuntu releasing BlueDevil is a big deal for us, since you're going to
be the first "General public" distribution to ship with it, so you have
all our attention guys.

Cyap!