Old 08-25-2010, 03:07 PM
Kristóf Kiszel

Default Kubuntu Team Report for August, 2010

Hey guys,

it is time again to write our team report to show that we are working
hardy on our lovely Kubuntu. If you want to add something to the
report, go to the wiki page[1], and click on the "Click Here to update
this month's report" link.

Best regards,
Kristóf Kiszel (ulysses)

[1] https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/TeamReports