Old 08-18-2010, 01:57 PM
Jonathan Riddell

Default Kubuntu Translations QA Day

This Friday (20th August) me and Ubuntu translations man David
Planella want to spend the day making sure translations in Kubuntu are
in tip top shape. Do join us on IRC in #kubuntu-devel if you want to
help out. See the wiki page for some things we will be checking.

https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/TranslationsDay

Jonathan

Old 08-19-2010, 05:58 PM
Valter Mura

In data mercoledž 18 agosto 2010 15:57:25, Jonathan Riddell ha scritto:

> This Friday (20th August) me and Ubuntu translations man David
> Planella want to spend the day making sure translations in Kubuntu are
> in tip top shape. Do join us on IRC in #kubuntu-devel if you want to
> help out. See the wiki page for some things we will be checking.
>
> https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/TranslationsDay
>
> Jonathan

Very interesting meeting. I hope to join you tomorrow, but only in the
afternoon/evening.

--
Valter
Kubuntu Linux: www.kubuntu.org