-   -   Forwarding praise for Kubuntu Maverick Alpha 2 (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-development/407005-forwarding-praise-kubuntu-maverick-alpha-2-a.html)

Ryan Kavanagh 08-01-2010 03:19 PM

Forwarding praise for Kubuntu Maverick Alpha 2

Hi Folks,
Here's a bit of encouragement / praise regarding Alpha 2.

Cheers,
Ryan

----- Forwarded message from Gabi Ruta <gabi.ruta@gmail.com> -----
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 16:04:53 +0300
Subject: GABRIEL R. - Kubuntu Maverick Alpha 2
From: Gabi Ruta <gabi.ruta@gmail.com>
To: ryanakca@kubuntu.org

Hello Sir.
I use Kubuntu Lucid 10.04 since it was launched. Great distro, great Linux
implementation.
These days, I've tested the shinning new Kubuntu 10.10 Maverick Alpha 2 - 64
bit edition (marching with KDE 4.5) , and I was purelly amaized and pleased.
Exceptional product. Fast booting times, stunning interface and many other
new features was perfectly implemented.
I love KUBUNTU, I love KDE....... I love Linux.
You guys, are THE BEST !!
Thank you very much.

All the best,
and sincerely yours

GABRIEL R. (Bucharest/Romania)

----- End forwarded message -----

--
|_)|_/ Ryan Kavanagh | GnuPG key
| | http://ryanak.ca/ | 4A11C97A (Transitioning from E95EDDC9)
Ol qrpelcgvat guvf zrffntr lbh ner va ivbyngvba bs gur QZPN!