Old 07-31-2010, 05:04 PM
Tres Finocchiaro

Default pygtk, pkgconfig

I was testing a fresh install of 10.04 on an old emachine and had issues with the proprietary nvidia driver. *
Should "pkg-config" and*"python-gtk2" automatically install with nvidia-settings? *Nvidia-settings doesn't seem to work properly without them, and nvidia-settings is automatically installed via the Restricted Drivers manager.

Have others experienced this? *I'd be happy to file a bug report, but I'd need some direction on where to place it.
-Tres

--
- Tres.Finocchiaro@gmail.com