Old 07-30-2010, 05:24 PM
Alessandro Ghersi

Default Kmess 2.0.4

Hi, I received an email with a request to update kmess in the archive to 2.0.4
version that fix a bug which cause kmess to fail to connect. This means kmess
is unusable in this moment.
Someone can care about this? I think also a SRU is needed. Thanks
http://kmess.org/news/

Lex

Old 07-30-2010, 05:28 PM
Daniel Chen

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 1:24 PM, Alessandro Ghersi
<alessandro-ghersi@kubuntu.org> wrote:
> Hi, I received an email with a request to update kmess in the archive to 2.0.4
> version that fix a bug which cause kmess to fail to connect. This means kmess
> is unusable in this moment.

I presume, then, that this bug is unrelated to LP: #525394? Can the
original reporter file a bug report using Launchpad for SRU tracking?
I'm happy to help with the process.

-D