-   -   problems w/ plasma-netbook (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-development/400917-problems-w-plasma-netbook.html)

Jonathan Jesse 07-18-2010 04:03 PM

problems w/ plasma-netbook

I recently switched back to Kubuntu Maverick and trying to be unsuccesful with Unity and Ubuntu. *However on this netbook i have problems with plasma-netbook.... when I login my screen flases white a bunch of times and then plasma-netbook crashes. *I dont get a notice from apport or anything else on reporting a bug. *However I have no problems w/ plasma-desktop, it runs fine w/o the white flashing. *What do I need to enable troubleshooting/debugging of this issue enough to report a bug?

Thanks,
JJ