Old 07-16-2010, 01:30 AM
Myriam Schweingruber

Default KDE PIM Beta 1 Packages

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 22:36, Rohan Garg <rohangarg@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hi
> KDE PIM Beta 1 was released a few weeks ago and i was busy preparing
> packages for the same.KDE PIM devs have said that the beta 1 release is more
> like a Alpha release and will eat your kittens.
> Sorry for the long delay,but i was making sure that these packages are up to
> proper quality before releasing them.
> These are Experimental packages and should only be used if you dont care
> about your mail and other things kde pim is responsible for.
> Pacakges :*https://edge.launchpad.net/~kubuntu-ppa/+archive/experimental

Well, somebody apparently pushed it to the beta PPA, I am sure this is
an error...

Regards, Myriam.

http://www.fsfe.org

Old 07-16-2010, 01:46 AM
Myriam Schweingruber

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 03:30, Myriam Schweingruber
<schweingruber@pharma-traduction.ch> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 22:36, Rohan Garg <rohangarg@ubuntu.com> wrote:
>> Hi
>> KDE PIM Beta 1 was released a few weeks ago and i was busy preparing
>> packages for the same.KDE PIM devs have said that the beta 1 release is more
>> like a Alpha release and will eat your kittens.
>> Sorry for the long delay,but i was making sure that these packages are up to
>> proper quality before releasing them.
>> These are Experimental packages and should only be used if you dont care
>> about your mail and other things kde pim is responsible for.
>> Pacakges :*https://edge.launchpad.net/~kubuntu-ppa/+archive/experimental
>
> Well, somebody apparently pushed it to the beta PPA, I am sure this is
> an error...

nvm, this is my error, I had the experimental PPA activated, sorry for
the noise I should maybe not try to do upgrades at 3:30 am...

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org

Old 07-16-2010, 06:08 AM
Tomasz Czapiewski