Old 06-30-2010, 04:45 AM
Scott Kitterman

Default Welcome Alessandro Ghersi (lex79) to kubuntu-dev

As described in this email thread:

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/kubuntu-devel/2010-June/004467.html

The Kubuntu developers have approved, 5 votes to zero, Alessandro's
application to join kubuntu-dev. Please join me in welcoming him to the team
and encouraging him to keep up the great work he's doing.

This also (should) make Alessandro a member of ubuntu-dev, although it appears
there is a bit of adjustment in Launchpad needed to make this formally true.
Alessandro is the first member of kubuntu-dev who had not become a MOTU first (I
understand he does also plan to take this step).

Welcome Alessandro.

Scott K

Old 06-30-2010, 04:50 AM
Scott Kitterman

On Wednesday, June 30, 2010 12:45:41 am Scott Kitterman wrote:
> As described in this email thread:
>
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/kubuntu-devel/2010-June/004467.html
>
> The Kubuntu developers have approved, 5 votes to zero, Alessandro's
> application to join kubuntu-dev. Please join me in welcoming him to the
> team and encouraging him to keep up the great work he's doing.
>
> This also (should) make Alessandro a member of ubuntu-dev, although it
> appears there is a bit of adjustment in Launchpad needed to make this
> formally true. Alessandro is the first member of kubuntu-dev who had not
> become a MOTU first (I understand he does also plan to take this step).
>
> Welcome Alessandro.
>
> Scott K

Correction: kubuntu-dev is in ubuntu-dev, so it's fine. I just didn't see it
there the first three times I looked.

Scott K

Old 06-30-2010, 01:49 PM
Mark Shuttleworth

On 30/06/10 05:45, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> Alessandro is the first member of kubuntu-dev who had not become a MOTU first (I
> understand he does also plan to take this step).

Well done Alessandro, and I'm delighted to see Kubuntu self-governance
reaching this milestone.

Mark