Old 06-28-2010, 08:02 PM
Scott Kitterman

Default Kubuntu Dev: Vote on Alessandro Ghersi's Kubuntu Dev application

On Monday, June 28, 2010 03:36:25 pm Jonathan Thomas wrote:
> Due to an uncertainty about quorum, a final decision was not reached on
> Alessandro Ghersi's Kubuntu Dev application. As moved in the meeting, I
> have pasted a link to a copy of Alessandro's interview and have deferred
> the rest of the voting to the mailing list, to be voted on by the result
> of the Kubuntu council. So far, there are 2 +1's from Harald any myself.
> The rest of the Kubuntu Council was not in attendance due to the fact that
> this was the longest freaking Kubuntu Council meeting ever. :P (4
> membership apps, a netsplit, spec review, and Alessandro's application)
>
> http://paste.ubuntu.com/456552/

Small point: This is a vote of kubuntu-dev and not Kubuntu Council.

Scott K

Old 06-28-2010, 10:08 PM
Jonathan Riddell

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 03:36:25PM -0400, Jonathan Thomas wrote:
> Due to an uncertainty about quorum, a final decision was not reached on Alessandro Ghersi's Kubuntu Dev application. As moved in the meeting, I have pasted a link to a copy of Alessandro's interview and have deferred the rest of the voting to the mailing list, to be voted on by the result of the Kubuntu council. So far, there are 2 +1's from Harald any myself. The rest of the Kubuntu Council was not in attendance due to the fact that this was the longest freaking Kubuntu Council meeting ever. :P (4 membership apps, a netsplit, spec review, and Alessandro's application)
>
> http://paste.ubuntu.com/456552/

+1 from me, he's a strong asset on our KDE SC packaging sprints and
other bits too. He probably has a bit to learn on e.g. the
intricacies of .symbols files but then so do I.

Jonathan

Old 06-28-2010, 10:53 PM
Scott Kitterman

On Monday, June 28, 2010 03:36:25 pm Jonathan Thomas wrote:
> Due to an uncertainty about quorum, a final decision was not reached on
> Alessandro Ghersi's Kubuntu Dev application. As moved in the meeting, I
> have pasted a link to a copy of Alessandro's interview and have deferred
> the rest of the voting to the mailing list, to be voted on by the result
> of the Kubuntu council. So far, there are 2 +1's from Harald any myself.
> The rest of the Kubuntu Council was not in attendance due to the fact that
> this was the longest freaking Kubuntu Council meeting ever. :P (4
> membership apps, a netsplit, spec review, and Alessandro's application)
>
> http://paste.ubuntu.com/456552/

+1 from me. We had a bit of a chat after the meeting and I'm satisfied he'll
make a good Kubuntu developer.

Scott K

Old 06-29-2010, 12:55 AM
Jonathan Jesse

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 6:53 PM, Scott Kitterman <ubuntu@kitterman.com> wrote:

On Monday, June 28, 2010 03:36:25 pm Jonathan Thomas wrote:

> Due to an uncertainty about quorum, a final decision was not reached on

> Alessandro Ghersi's Kubuntu Dev application. As moved in the meeting, I

> have pasted a link to a copy of Alessandro's interview and have deferred

> the rest of the voting to the mailing list, to be voted on by the result

> of the Kubuntu council. So far, there are 2 +1's from Harald any myself.

> The rest of the Kubuntu Council was not in attendance due to the fact that

> this was the longest freaking Kubuntu Council meeting ever. :P (4

> membership apps, a netsplit, spec review, and Alessandro's application)

> http://paste.ubuntu.com/456552/

+1 from me. *We had a bit of a chat after the meeting and I'm satisfied he'll

make a good Kubuntu developer.

Scott K

+1 from me