Old 06-28-2010, 07:56 PM
Harald Sitter

Default Kubuntu Council: Vote on Alessandro Ghersi's Kubuntu Dev application

Am Montag, 28. Juni 2010, 21:36:25 schrieb Jonathan Thomas:
> Due to an uncertainty about quorum, a final decision was not reached on
> Alessandro Ghersi's Kubuntu Dev application. As moved in the meeting, I
> have pasted a link to a copy of Alessandro's interview and have deferred
> the rest of the voting to the mailing list, to be voted on by the result
> of the Kubuntu council. So far, there are 2 +1's from Harald any myself.
> The rest of the Kubuntu Council was not in attendance due to the fact that
> this was the longest freaking Kubuntu Council meeting ever. :P (4
> membership apps, a netsplit, spec review, and Alessandro's application)

Quorum is reached by at least 3/3 or majority of present:
"During the meeting the Kubuntu Developers will cast their votes and if quorum
is reached (majority of those present and at least 3), will add the applicant
to the team or ask to re-apply in due time." [1]

Supposedly this means that now that we have taken this to the mailing list
majority of those casting a vote or 3/3.

[1] https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/KubuntuDevelopers

Also I do think that we had longer meetings already, I remember at least one
where I got to bed at 200 hours and I think we started at 2200 hours, so...

--
Harald Sitter
Kubuntu Core Developer

Old 06-29-2010, 03:51 AM
Richard JOHNSON

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 03:36:25PM -0400, Jonathan Thomas wrote:
> Due to an uncertainty about quorum, a final decision was not reached on Alessandro Ghersi's Kubuntu Dev application. As moved in the meeting, I have pasted a link to a copy of Alessandro's interview and have deferred the rest of the voting to the mailing list, to be voted on by the result of the Kubuntu council. So far, there are 2 +1's from Harald any myself. The rest of the Kubuntu Council was not in attendance due to the fact that this was the longest freaking Kubuntu Council meeting ever. :P (4 membership apps, a netsplit, spec review, and Alessandro's application)
>
> http://paste.ubuntu.com/456552/

+1 from me.

--
Name| Richard JOHNSON
Title| Developer
WWW| http://www.ubuntu.com
Email| nixternal@ubuntu.com
GnuPG| 3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96 7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738