Old 06-22-2010, 09:00 AM
Dotan Cohen

Default Cannot install debug packages for Akonaki on 10.10a1

Even though I do have the kdelibs5-dbg package installed, the KDE
backtrace handler cannot find packages for Akonadi, as per this error
message:
"""
The packages containing debug information for the following
application and libraries are missing:
/usr/bin/akonadi_ical_resource
"""

How should I proceed to file the reproducible crash that I am experiencing?

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com