Old 05-18-2010, 11:23 AM
Jonathan Riddell

Default Maverick Todo List

I've compiled our Todo list for Maverick. Lots for people to get
involved in, if you've been lurking on this list wondering what needs
to do done, now is the time to make yourself known, there's a fun
packed task for everybody!

Please check it and let me know of any omissions.

https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Todo

Jonathan