-   -   openoffice use kmail to send email even if I changed default email application. (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-development/360769-openoffice-use-kmail-send-email-even-if-i-changed-default-email-application.html)

Pan Shi Zhu 04-23-2010 02:24 AM

openoffice use kmail to send email even if I changed default email application.

It seems to be an openoffice integration problem?

I installed thunderbird.
I use systemsettings | default applications | email client to set the
email client to thunderbird.
I start openoffice and choose File | Send | email.
Now kmail starts.