Old 04-23-2010, 02:17 AM
Jonathan Jesse

Default selecting skip on installing language packages... then what?

So I'm in a hotel w/ crappy internet once again, hence the reason not asking this on IRC, but in the installer, when I select "skip" under the installing additional language packages, what happens?* The installer seems to close and then nothing happens, cause me to relaunch the installer and fill out all of my information.

Bug or just my problems?* Using the RC

Old 04-23-2010, 02:20 AM
Jonathan Jesse

So I'm in a hotel w/ crappy internet once again, hence the reason not asking this on IRC, but in the installer, when I select "skip" under the installing additional language packages, what happens?* The installer seems to close and then nothing happens, cause me to relaunch the installer and fill out all of my information.

Bug or just my problems?* Using the RC

Apparently i did not wait long enough, tried to launch the installer again and was prompted wit hthe Installation complete notification.* Seems like a problem that the installer window seemed to close and no one knew what was going on