Old 04-19-2010, 02:56 PM
Michał Zając

Default Call for testing - KOffice Beta 2

Hiho,
Yesterday KOffice Beta 2 was uploaded to Kubuntu Beta PPA[1]. I would be very
grateful if you could test it and report any problems that might be packaging
related. If you encounter any other problems I think it would be faster to ask
guys in #koffice about them.

[1] https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-ppa/+archive/beta/

Thanks in advance,
Michal