Old 04-18-2010, 08:09 PM
Cedric Brandenbourger

Default kwriteconfig

Hi

I'm having an issue with kwriteconfig

When launching

kwriteconfig --file kdeglobals --group Locale --key CurrencyCode[$i] EUR

I'm getting as result

[Locale]
CurrencyCodex5bx5d=EUR

I'm using the latest updates of lucid. I dont have the issue on other
machines running under different versions of kde.
Can somebody confirm this issue.
Is this a kubuntu or kde problem?

Cédric Brandenbourger

Old 04-19-2010, 03:24 PM
Cedric Brandenbourger

It's working on ubuntu 8.04.4 lts with kde 3.5.10

Cédric

Old 04-19-2010, 03:24 PM
Cedric Brandenbourger

Hi,

It's working on ubuntu 8.04.4 lts with kde 3.5.10
Thanks for the workaround