Old 04-14-2010, 09:08 AM
Harald Sitter

Default Feedback on beta2

Rich was kind enough to compile a page with the feedback from the beta2
questionnaire, and so that I don't forget the URL I post it here

https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Lucid/Feedback/Beta2

regards
--
Harald Sitter
Kubuntu Core Developer

Old 04-14-2010, 06:05 PM
Roman Shtylman

This is great! ... we need to get even more users participating

~Roman