Old 04-07-2010, 04:51 PM
Jonathan Riddell

Default Time to be Maverick

10.04 is shaping up to be a pleasingly stable release, suitable for
its LTS status.

Time to start thinking now about what we want in 10.10. Being the
release after LTS we can be much more adventurous.

Please put any ideas you have on this wiki page.

https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/10.10/Brainstorm#preview

Jonathan

Old 04-07-2010, 05:08 PM
Scott Kitterman

"Jonathan Riddell" <jriddell@ubuntu.com> wrote:

>10.04 is shaping up to be a pleasingly stable release, suitable for
>its LTS status.
>
>Time to start thinking now about what we want in 10.10. Being the
>release after LTS we can be much more adventurous.
>
>Please put any ideas you have on this wiki page.
>
>https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/10.10/Brainstorm#preview

I'd also encourage people to think about meta goals for the next LTS (presumably 12.04) and what we can do in Maverick to start to get us there.

Scott K--
kubuntu-devel mailing list
kubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com