-   -   Software Management in Systemsettings (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-development/349772-software-management-systemsettings.html)

Celeste Lyn Paul 03-31-2010 01:12 PM

Software Management in Systemsettings

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 7:43 AM, Sascha Heberger
<the.crazy.zorro@googlemail.com> wrote:
> If you're in the Systemsettings, the shortcut to KPackagekit ist named 'Add
> and remove Software' while the menu where you actually do this is called
> 'Software Management'. Wouldn't it be more logical/better looking if they were
> switched? (I'm using the german translation and don't know if this is also in
> other languages)

Actually, both labels should match. Both labels in both places should
either be "Add and Remove Software" (task-based label) or "Software
Management" (topic-based label). Nice catch (would make a good
papercuts bug too)

--
Celeste Lyn Paul
KDE Usability Project