Old 03-28-2010, 04:55 AM
Richard JOHNSON

Default Kubuntu Plymouth Theme now in Lucid

plymouth-theme-kubuntu-logo

This is the name of the package in Lucid that contains version
0.0.0.0.0.0.1, the pre-alpha alpha. It works, it looks OK, but it is
temporary and we needed something in the repos so we can easily fix it with
the new artwork as soon as that is ready.

http://simplest-image-hosting.net/i0-plasma-desktopfs1523-jpg.jpg

That is what it looks like now if you are interested.

--
Name| Richard JOHNSON
Title| Developer
WWW| http://www.ubuntu.com
Email| nixternal@ubuntu.com
GnuPG| 3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96 7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738