Old 03-27-2010, 04:57 AM
Richard JOHNSON

Default Kubuntu Documentation Request

I just uploaded the Kubuntu Documentation for Lucid. This is the first
release, and any subsequent releases will only be for major text fixes,
addition of translations, and building/packaging fixes.

So within the next day or so you should see an update to the package
kubuntu-docs. If you have any issues please let me know ASAP by pinging me
on IRC, emailing me directly, responding to this email, or filing a bug
report.

Thanks!

--
Name| Richard JOHNSON
Title| Developer
WWW| http://www.ubuntu.com
Email| nixternal@ubuntu.com
GnuPG| 3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96 7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738