Old 03-20-2010, 08:30 AM
Harald Sitter

Default Rename kubuntu-konqueror-shortcuts

Salut!

IMHO we should rename kubuntu-konqueror-shortcuts to kubuntu-kde-shortcuts,
since this much better reflects the use.

The shortcuts do not only work in Konqueror, you can also invoke them via
krunner and through this way use them with about any browser.

Opinions?

--
Harald Sitter
Kubuntu Core Developer

Old 03-20-2010, 08:44 AM
Christian Mangold

Am Samstag, 20. März 2010 10:30:07 schrieb Harald Sitter:

> Opinions?

Sounds good.

--
neversfelde on irc.freenode.net
neversfelde@jabber.neversfelde.de

Old 03-20-2010, 10:25 AM
Michał Zając

Dnia sobota, 20 marca 2010 o 10:30:07 Harald Sitter napisał(a):
> Salut!
>
> IMHO we should rename kubuntu-konqueror-shortcuts to kubuntu-kde-shortcuts,
> since this much better reflects the use.
>
> The shortcuts do not only work in Konqueror, you can also invoke them via
> krunner and through this way use them with about any browser.
>
> Opinions?

+1
Makes perfect sense.

Old 03-20-2010, 12:53 PM
Steve Stalcup

On Mar 20, 2010, at 3:30 AM, Harald Sitter <apachelogger@ubuntu.com>
wrote:

> Salut!
>
> IMHO we should rename kubuntu-konqueror-shortcuts to kubuntu-kde-
> shortcuts,
> since this much better reflects the use.
>
> The shortcuts do not only work in Konqueror, you can also invoke
> them via
> krunner and through this way use them with about any browser.
>
> Opinions?

Sounds like the sane thing to do

Old 03-30-2010, 08:44 PM
Jonathan Riddell

On 20 March 2010 10:30, Harald Sitter <apachelogger@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Salut!
>
> IMHO we should rename kubuntu-konqueror-shortcuts to kubuntu-kde-shortcuts,
> since this much better reflects the use.
>
> The shortcuts do not only work in Konqueror, you can also invoke them via
> krunner and through this way use them with about any browser.

Yes but probably better left until lucid+1

Jonathan

Old 03-31-2010, 01:07 AM
Harald Sitter

Am Dienstag, 30. März 2010 22:44:53 schrieb Jonathan Riddell:
> Yes but probably better left until lucid+1

Yeah same thinking here, besides the fact that I dont have my magic keys with
me, and am on the other side of austria for about a week
--
Harald Sitter
Kubuntu Core Developer