Old 03-10-2010, 05:53 PM
Luka Renko

Default Fwd: testers needed for plasma-widget-networkmanagement

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 10:19 AM, Sebastian Kügler <sebas@kde.org> wrote:

> - Connections part of the window is empty (I suspect I should see all WiFi

> network or my configured/managed configs?)

Does

*qdbus org.kde.kded /kded org.kde.kded.loadModule networkmanagement

return true for you?

Yes, it does. Today, it did not list any connections either, but it does not reconnect to my known network anymore. :-(
nm-tool on the other hand properly reports all networks in the area...

Regards,Luka