Old 03-10-2010, 06:34 PM
koso

Default testers needed for plasma-widget-networkmanagement

I have no problem here with latest trunk version. Have you repeated
mentioned "plasmoid enabling" procedure except apt-get part?

1. you have to kill all network-manager frontends (knetworkmanager,
nm-applet) and they must be killed all, not only those in your active
session

2. you have to start kded module using qdbus command: > qdbus
org.kde.kded /kded org.kde.kded.loadModule networkmanagement

3. run plasmoid, I am using command:* > plasmoidviewer
networkmanagement